Today competition is increasing in every field and every company need perfect work to beat their competitor. This leads into lack of appreciation and work overload which force employees to quit their job. It has been also observed that a large number of people not only change their jobs but sometimes change their career several times during their lifetime. Changing career is not always negative. It can be a boon for one and you can get the opportunity to explore new avenues and take risks.
There are few more reasons that define why people quite their job:
- One of the topmost reasons to quit job is boredom. Boredom can also affect productivity and job satisfaction. Along with it boredom also generates a feeling of hatred about the job among the employees.
- If you want to motivate your employees then you must increase their salary. Employees also want growth in their career. Large number of people changes their jobs because they feel they do not get their job’s worth.
- To stick your employees with you make your office management perfect. Sometimes office management fails to act as a driving force for the employees. Poor communication, micro-management, and lack of control can be a big reason to result in change job.
- Everyone wants career growth. It can be a most dangerous reason to quit job. When people feel that they are not learning anything in their current job they quit.
- Team is something which play dynamic role in your job. If your team is not working well and throwing you into wrong way then your survival in an organisation is going to be very difficult.
- Appreciation and encouragement is very important to stick your employees with you. if employer does not appreciate and motivate their employees then they can lose their employees.
- These are few reasons which show why employees change their job frequently.